All life in this universe is merely currency to you. As an unfeeling master species, seed solar systems with life, wait for biomass to accumulate and then harvest it to accrue funds. Attack those systems impertinent enough to try and defend themselves. What level of funds can you accrue?
Made in 72 hours for Ludum Dare 44 on the theme Your Life Is Currency.
- A system's Habitat rating affects the speed of Biomass production.
- A system's Defence increases by 1 for every 5% of Biomass production from 55% onwards to a maximum of 10.
Seed Ship - Cost 5
- Begins Biomass production in a system.
Harvest Ship - Cost 10
- Harvests all Biomass in a system for Funds.
- Destroyed by a Defence of 3 or more.
- Systems need to be reseeded after harvesting.
Attack Ships - Cost 20
- Reduces Defence by up to 5 and Biomass by 25%.
- Destroyed if there is Defence remaining after this reduction.
- Prevents further Biomass production if not destroyed.
All ships replace each other in a system.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.