Escape the dark, scary woods where the only enemy is fear itself.
Find the exit of each area and move the characters on to it to leave. Try and complete the game with the most characters in the fewest turns.
HOW TO PLAY
- Activate a character by clicking on their play button and see whether they pass or fail their morale test. The higher their morale the more likely they are to pass.
- If they pass you can either click on one of the flashing squares to move or click on the speak button to say something encouraging, increasing the morale of nearby characters.
- If they fail they will either move randomly or say something discouraging, decreasing the morale of nearby characters.
- Stick together for a morale boost, represented by the white section of the morale bar.
- Every turn morale will decrease if the exit hasn't been found yet.
- A character whose morale reduces to zero will be permanently lost.
Areas are procedurally generated so different every time you play.
An entry for the 7 day Broughlike jam.
Sorry, there's currently no sound as I ran out of time.